Saturday, March 25, 2006

New Skates, no skating

Okay, so I haven't done much skating over the past month, therefore not many updates. I have a leg injury, although I'm not exactly sure what it is. The doctor says he thinks it's probably a stress fracture although nothing is showing up on my x-rays. I really think it's because of my skates. I got a pair of skates for christmas, and at the time I wasn't planning on skating more than occasionally for fun. So anyway, they are well below my level, and they've been hurting this one spot.
So that brings me to my recent decision to get new skates. I've only had the current ones for a few months, so I hate to spend the money, but I just can't keep skating on the ones I have. So, now I just have to decide what to get.
Oh yeah, congrats to Kimmie Meissner for such a great skate at worlds! I love that girl, I think that she is fantastic.

No comments: