Sunday, May 13, 2007

Testing

Well...it's official, I'm taking my Preliminary MITF and my pre-bronze freeskate in two weeks. The freeskate I'm not worried about because I could pass through the silver freeskate in my sleep. It's the MITF. I think I'm borderline right now, and I've still got two weeks which means I should be able to get it up to par by then, but I've been in a rut lately and haven't skated much in the past week. So I've got to get moving and start working. Especially because I've got a competition the week after my test and dumb me signed up to skate silver (even though technically I'm not allowed to I guess...but I figured they'd tell me no if it is a problem...that's probably a dumb assumption, though). So I'm probably going to get last...especially since my program is a bronze program. Oh well...Okay...I'm off to call my mom.

No comments: