Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back on the ice

Well...today I got back on the ice for the first time in two weeks. It went pretty well. I worked on my moves in the field, which, since I had to miss my test, I plan on getting judged on a freestyle session. I also worked on spins alot. Those are coming along nicely. I have talked to my sister and have decided to work with another coach on my moves in the field. So, all I have to do is talk to that coach and see if she has some time available to work with me. I'm pretty nervous about learning the pre-juvenile moves, and am starting to question if I made the correct decision in doing the standard moves. We'll see I guess. Worst case scenario I switch to the adult track so I can get my freestyle tests done.
Okay...I brought my niece home, so it's time to go entertain her.

No comments: