Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I am a MASTER

Okay, well I haven't had a whole lot of time to post lately. Last week, I defended my thesis, and I passed. This means that I am now a Master of Science. You hear that? A MASTER. Right.
So now I'm working on trying to get something publishable into a paper and planning my wedding. I've been doing alot more of the later than the former. But oh well.
I've realized that I'm not going to be in College Station for a single weekend until a wedding I have on the 30th of July. INSANE. That's alot of traveling.
The wedding planning is coming along. I spent all morning looking up fun songs I want the DJ to play. I'm working on addressing a zillion invitations. I had a shower a couple of weekends ago, and I have a shower this weekend. Getting presents is fun. :) Writing thank-you notes...not fun.
Other than that I'm not doing anything exciting. It's off to Dallas this weekend for Christina's wedding. That'll be fun. Then next weekend it's off to the lake for the 4th of July. That'll be fun, too. :) Then the weekend after that I'll FINALLY get to see Danny for the first time since early May. *Sigh*

Okay, since I'm supposed to be working, I guess I'll get on that.

Oh! I am looking for songs for the wedding ceremony, and bible verses. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to comment!

No comments: