Thursday, June 30, 2005

Thesis, loans, lake, and lily

I haven't posted in a while. I have a lot going on, and a lot I want to post about, but I just haven't had the time or energy to do it. I've been doing wedding stuff pretty much non-stop since I finished my thesis stuff. Today I submitted my 4th draft to the thesis office. This should be my last one. Let's just say that the A&M thesis office has a HUGE stick up their butt about formatting and stuff. I guess that's kinda good, though. So yeah, I told Ping there was no way for me to finishe a paper before I leave, but that I would really like to work on one.
Oh! Today's the last day of June, and the last day to consolodate student loans before the interest rates get hiked. I don't know whether I should or not, so I'm just not. The majority of my loans are subsidized, and I think I lose that if I consolidate. So I just don't know if it's worth it. I hear rumors of the R word, too. So who knows. Oh well, I guess I'll just risk it.
This weekend I'm going to the lake. I'm excited, it should be fun. I guess I should go buy some alcohol for it.
Yesterday I started working out again. It's fantastic. I haven't worked out in about 2 months, and I had started gaining back all this weight I had lost. So it's back to working out to hopefully get toned up again.
Lily got spayed on tuesay. She has to wear a cone on her head for a week! It's so sad, she keeps running into things. Here's a picture of her with her cone on her head. So sad....
Lily after Surgery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitty had a cone... they really are pitiful aren't they... but so damned cute! :)