Sunday, April 23, 2006

Discouraged

Okay...so I am completely and totally discouraged with my skating. I keep trying to remind myself that I haven't been able to skate that much, so I can't expect much, but I just feel like I'm at this plateau, and I'm not going anywhere.
So after that day of actually doing at least 50 loop jumps, I haven't been able to do one again. *sigh* And not only have I not been able to do one, they've gotten completely terrible.

So, my sister is going to start coaching me on the wednesday night freestyle session and maybe the saturday morning freestyle. My goal this summer is to get at least 6 hours/week of skating in. Hopefully once I'm able to skate more often I'll start to see some improvement again.
My goal is to take the pre-bronze test this summer and to skate in a competition sometime this summer as well. We'll see, though.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I feel your pain! Hang in there.