Wednesday, April 05, 2006

MRI

Well, yesterday I had an MRI on my leg, and let me tell you, for the bargain price of $1000 (so generously paid for by my insurance company, thank you) I got to have THE BEST time of my life. No seriously. Why don't they tell you before you go that you can't wear anything metal? Or that you're going to have to lay there for AN HOUR and you're not allowed to do anything, including move? Okay, so I get there and they tell me to take off all metal including my skirt and my bra. Hmmm...so they give me some shorts to wear but tell me my shirt is "just fine". JUST FINE?!?! Excuse me, but it is quite form-fitting, and in case you didn't know, you just told me to take off my bra. Now, I don't walk around without a bra on in my own house, much less the doctor's office. Okay, enough of that, though. So I lay there for an hour (I'm quite sure I moved my leg at least once) and it's finally over. Now I have to wait for the radiologist to review it (you know, the one that only works 1 day a week and makes 1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars?), and then I'll know what the deal is. I'm really hoping for that stress fracture.

No comments: