Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dance

I've decided that I'm going to take at least one dance class this summer. The question is, which one(s). Part of me wants to take some ballet, but it's been so long. I know that would be good for my skating, though. I will definately take a jazz class. Part of me also wants to take hip hop, mostly because the drill team I'm working with is really into hip hop, so I think I would be able to coreograph better for them if I was better at hip hop. :) Decisions decisions.

As for the skating...my program went better yesterday evening. My sister worked me really hard on it, so that was nice. I still don't feel like it's great, but what matters is that it's good by next weekend, great by skate austin. My sister is going to have my neice work with the coreographer a couple mornings next week, so that will be a perfect opportunity for her to work with me. Maybe we can go ahead and learn my artistic routine so the next week I can do nothing but that. All these competitions are just coming up on me. Skating alot more has really been good for me, though.

No comments: