Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sick and stuff

I started getting sick on wednesday, but I sucked it up and skated some anyway. My sister and I started working on my new freeskate routine. I think it should be good. I'm starting to think I hate the music, though. Oh well, I'll get over it. In my new artistic she wants me to do a waltz jump, half loop, salchow combination. Fat chance. The waltz jump half loop is okay. Hooking a salchow onto the end is crazy. So we'll just have to see about that. She also put all this crazy footwork in there. She says that's what I get for making her choreograph the day after watching worlds. *sigh*
So that was wednesday, I haven't skated since then because I've been sick. Not sure what I've got, bronchitis or something, but it has sucked. I still don't feel 100%, or even really 80%. Oh well. I'm hoping to get back on the ice tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes considering I'm having a hard time breathing. (who needs to breathe anyway :-p)
I almost forgot. She also told me she wants me to test the standard track freeskate. So...it looks like I'm going to be taking Preliminary MITF and Pre-Pre freeskate at the end of may. Awesome. :(

No comments: