Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Artistic

I went skating at the little rink last night and worked solely on my artistic routine. I finally got it to where I want it to be. I added a boa to it, and I think it should be really great. My sister had thought it looked too much like a freeskate routine, so we worked some and then I had been working on my own to change and add things. I'm going to be doing that at an exhibition on saturday, so hopefully I'll have it a tad more polished by then.
I still need to work on my freeskate and my test. We still haven't gone over what we're doing for my pre-bronze test. I can't remember the last time I did my freeskate with music. :-/ I wanted to add some jump combos, but we never got that done. I did have a salchow-toe loop at the beginning that we took out because I was cheating my toe loop. Maybe we can put that back in. I don't think I'm cheating it as much anymore.
Okay...I'm off to school. Hopefully I'll be able to get in my classroom today!

No comments: