Friday, August 17, 2007

I skated again today for like the second time this week. Whoopie. I did my artistic once with music. It sucked. I'm planning on adding a boa to the routine. I guess I need to get one and get that practiced since I only have 2 more weeks. :) I haven't done my freeskate program in over a week. :-/ I need to get on that too.
I have my Preliminary moves and pre-bronze freeskate tests next weekend (finally!). I ran through my moves this morning. They've been better, but they still should be passable. I need to get my skates sharpened and that should help. I haven't done anything to practice my pre-bronze freeskate. In fact...I don't even have a clue as to what's on it. I guess I should practice that once or twice this week. :)
I'm still trying to figure out these backwards three turns. The pre-juvenile moves should be a breeze for me to pass except for the three turns in the field pattern. The outside three turns I can do...right are great, left are existent. My inside ones, however, suck! I can do them on my right foot...sort of, but my left foot...in my dreams! I need my coach to work with me on those a boatload.
I think that's it. One week till my test, one week till school starts, two weeks till Houston Invitational.

No comments: