Thursday, February 17, 2005

What DO you do all day?

Okay, so I have been in my office for approximately an hour and a half now, and I have managed to do exactly zero work pertaining to my thesis. What have I done you ask? Well here it is:
1. I checked each of my 3 emails at least 10 times.
2. I worked on the wedding guestlist (this has multiple parts).
a) I typed in any addresses missing in my spreadsheet because I had simply written them by hand my printout.
b) I checked the save-the-date list to make sure I haven't left anyone out.
c) I estimated the number of actual invitations we need to order.
3. I signed a petition to send to congress and President Bush showing my support for the Climate Stewardship Act.
4. I looked through lots of pictures of boquets so that when my mom meets the florist she has some sort of idea of what I like. (Although I'm quite sure she'll still explain something that I really don't care for.)

So yes, this is what I've done today. I'm never going to graduate if I don't start working on my thesis.

No comments: