Sunday, February 05, 2006

First Class

Well, Friday was my 25th birthday. I'm officially old. During the day I had tons of work to do, which sucked. That evening, Danny and I went to dinner at this Brazilian restaurant, Dona Emilia's. It was really good. Then we went to buffalo billiards and played some pool and then cap city comedy club. It was a really good night.
Yesterday I started my ice skating class yesterday. It is almost a private lesson for me because I am the most advanced in the class. The teacher helped me with my forward and backward crossovers, my edges, and my 3-turns. I think there was a chance she would've moved me straight up to the freestyle class, but unfortunately I was off my game and my 3-turns were sucking. Oh well...I think this class will be good for me and my technique.
After that Jennifer, Ally and I went skating for an hour or so, then we hung around the rink and watched a showskate competition. It was pretty interesting. I think next year 3 three of us could blow the rest of the competition away.
Last night They all took me and Danny out for my birthday. It was good times.
So, my 25th birthday turned out to be pretty good. Now I guess it's time to get started on the 2nd quarter century of my life.

No comments: