Tuesday, February 21, 2006

slow and steady wins the race?

Okay, so I had a good day skating yesterday, I guess. I worked alot on loops. I finally have the half loop where I actually take off from my edge, I don't cheat and use my toepick like I was initially doing. I started trying to do an actual loop now that I understand the take off, but I'm really having some problems with rotation. So I don't know what my deal is. I'm hoping that in the freestyle class tomorrow the coach will be able to help me figure out what's wrong.
So once I figured this edge thing out, I worked on my salchows. I've always cheated them a little bit, so I think I've got them figured out off the edge too.

I don't really have anything exciting to write about, and I should be working, so I guess that's all I've got to say for now.

No comments: