Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Monday monday

So monday was my first "private lesson" with my sister. I worked alot on my scratch spins, and they are feeling much better. Now it's onto my sit spin.
She gave me a new entry for my toe-loop so I need to work on that. Last thursday I had a great day for my toe-loop and it was feeling really good. So monday wasn't a good day, and that was pretty frustrating, but I'll get it... I hope.
She also gave me some crossover patterns to work on. They didn't go so well, but I'm going to work on it, and I think I'll get it.
I left my skates to get sharpened today. So I'm nervous that when I get them I'm not going to be able to skate. So my goals for tomorrow are to work on edges and basics alot. I'm not sure I'm even going to think about jumping. Unfortunately I have class on monday, so I'm not going to be able to skate then. *sigh* But hopefully I'll get to skate twice this weekend.

On a not-skating note, I got a phone interview with a company in San Antonio. It seems like it would be a great job, I'm just not sure about spending 3 hours a day in the car. That would definately put a damper on my ice time.

No comments: