Thursday, March 31, 2005

Animals, IDs, and my weekend

Okay, well, I'm getting tired of animals. Rapidly. Each day brings me closer to the edge. Hopefully taking Callie home will make a difference. We'll see.
Callie's at the vet today getting checked out. She's doing lots better. I'm gonna miss her, she's a good cat.

I got whataburger for breakfast this morning and paid with Aggie Bucks, and they didn't give me my ID back. *sigh*

My professor gave me my revised proposal back today. So next week I'll get it submitted and step 1 will be complete! (well, step 2 I guess if you count finishing classes as step 1)

I'm going home this weekend for a very busy weekend. I have to go dance clothes shopping for Pom squad try-outs (goal: to find pants that don't make me look fat...no, I don't really think I'm fat, but for the dance team thing, I kinda think I am). I have to take pictures for try-outs. Danny and I are meeting with the minister. Danny and I have to go pick out his tux. Melanie, Erin, and Amy are having a birthday gathering. I have to go shopping for my headpiece for the wedding since my pictures are in a month. I need to go looking for a new camera. *sigh* So yeah, that's my weekend in a nutshell. Oh, and I have to be back in CS by 3 on sunday, so I have to leave Dallas by 11:30 or so. Busy Busy.

No comments: