Friday, March 04, 2005

Is it monday? No! It's friday!

It really feels like a monday to me. I'll tell you why. Wednesday, I came in to work at about 8 am to get some work done because I had to leave at 1 to go to Houston to pick my sister up at the airport. So I get here, I work for about an hour, and then the power on campus goes off. I go up to the office and they say that they don't know why it's off or for how long. So I go back downstairs and start to read some papers. Then around 10, the power comes back on. Yippie! So I start getting back to work, and by 10:30 it's off again. About this time, other people start showing up at work, and they all come to my office because it has the most windows, therefore the most light. So instead of doing anything we sit around and bullshit. Then around noon I leave to go get Vivan. We spend 30 minutes finding a DSW in Houston, then we drive to the woodlands mall, and then we have dinner at Benihanna. (yummy!) So we finally get back to CS around 9, and I go workout and we call it a night.
Yesterday, my mom came down to pick Vivian up and take her to Dallas. Little did I know that she was bringing my other sister's cat with her for me (that's a whole other story). So during the morning Vivian and I do some shopping, then we go to the wedding store with my mom, then we all go to lunch. My family finally hits the road around 4 and by that time I'm exhausted and not in the mood to work. So I haven't really worked since tuesday!


Today I'm going to austin to first visit my girlfriends, and then visit UT. I'll be there till tuesday. Pretty long trip. I'm taking my whole closet because I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear. So that should be fun. :)

Onto why I have my sister's cat. Her cat, Callie, has some sort of skin disease that makes her ears scab up and her paws are swollen and she can't retract her claws. Her vet has an idea of what it is, but says she needs to spend thousands of dollars to go get tests done to figure out for sure. Now, my sister just can't afford that. So, she sent her down to me. I go to A&M, home of a great vet school! So, I'm going to take Callie to the vet school for tests which are cheaper than elsewhere and I get a 20% discount for being a student. So hopefully A&M will figure out what's wrong with her and make her feel better.

No comments: