Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm sorry...

Okay, so I feel bad, I'm a little overzealous. I've recently renewed a friendship that had sorta been lost. Part of what sparked the renewal is my learning that she had expanded her political views. Well, anyway, I'm just so excited to have a friend that is interested in politics as well, especially someone that I've been friends with for so long. I'm excited because I feel like we'll be able to have a good conversations. So I think I keep talking (emailing) her ear off about politics and it's probably annoying. I need to remember to breathe.

I can't wait to get to Austin. I really wanted to get involved in the state democratic party, but I figured I probably wouldn't because I'm not very good at getting involved in stuff by myself, but now I have a friend!!! yay!!! And now, due to her husband's change in occupation, she's allowed to be involved. :) Okay, yes, I'm crazy.
Oh the other GREAT thing about Austin is we can get Green Energy!!! Yay for doing something to help the environment. I can't wait to live in a city that cares about the enviroment.

As excited as I am to move to Austin, I will be sad to leave the Texas 17th which is Chet Edward's district. Although he's a pretty conservative democrat, I think he's honest, and genuinely wants to do what's best for our district which includes Texas A&M. That's what I want most out of a congressman. Thanks, Chet, for being such a great congressman!

No comments: