Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tuesday

After glancing through my notebook where I keep notes of things I do for my thesis/research, I realized something. I am only productive on Tuesdays. What is it about tuesday? Is it that it's not monday? Is it that I still feel like there's enough of the week left for it to be productive, but by the time wednesday comes around I've lost all motivation? I don't know. But whatever it is. Tuesday's the day.

Today has already been an extremely productive day. By the end of this week I hope to have all chapters of my thesis done except for the results and conclusions section. Those I will work on for the next three weeks, then I hope to have the whole thing written. Then I will take a couple weeks to focus on my defense, then a couple more to finish my thesis, then I will be done! Yay...Okay, since tuesday is my only productive day, I should get back to it.

No comments: