Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lily, Austin, Thesis

Well, Lily is officially Danny and my puppy. I took her to the vet today and they said all looks good. She had some fleas and probably has some worms, but other than that she's good. She loved the vet. She didn't even make a noise when they gave her her shot. What a good puppy.
After the vet I took her to petco to pick up some dog food since we're almost out. I think I'm gonna start monitering how much I feed her so I can get an idea of how much she's eating, and try my best to keep the cats away from her food.

We had our inspection on our house yesterday. Overall it looks pretty good. There's a few things that need fixing, but we'll make the sellers pay for that. We're not sure what shape the hot tub is in which makes me kinda sad, but oh well.
So yeah, I can't wait to close, I want our house!

I just found out that my sister and her family are probably moving to Austin sometime this summer. Yay! Jennifer has wanted to move to Austin for an extremely long time, and a job just sorta fell in James' lap. So he starts May 1 and will be crashing at our house until they can figure something else out. He'll be working really close to Danny and my house so that's cool too. I'm excited. Yay to having lots of friends in Austin next year!!!

I have my thesis finished except for the Results and conclusions. Although those are the two most important sections, they are the two that are the easiest to write. So yay! I could use a few more things to be added in the rest of it, but I think it's pretty good so far. I'm gonna try to give it to my prof sometime next week so he can start reading it while I'm working on these last two chapters. I should be set to defend late may. Hopefully I'll have time to get a paper published before I head out.

No comments: